Bob Scott, FASIC
Irrigation Consultant Services, Inc.
2129 Greensboro Road
Specialties and Projects
|Community Development/Master Planning||
|Water Management/Resource Assessment||
|Certified Irrigation Auditor||
Riverside City College, University of California Riverside
Certified Irrigation Designer (Commercial & Golf) – IA, Certified Landscape Irrigation Auditor – IA, EPA WaterSense
I have been very fortunate to work in many facets of the irrigation industry starting in the 1970’s as an Irrigation Installation Contractor, Irrigation Distribution, Irrigation Manufacturing, and since 1983 an Irrigation Consultant.
While beginning my journey as an Irrigation Consultant I was made aware of the importance of an irrigation consultants role of not being dependent on other facets of the irrigation industry. This created a need for a third party quality control representative in our industry. I see the irrigation consultant taking a role in irrigation water development in coordination with civil and environmental engineering. The irrigation consultant’s role is evolving into becoming a leader in the water conservation efforts globally by being good steward of a valuable natural resource.
I have served on our industry in several capacities including the following:
1. American Society of Irrigation Consultants Board Member 1998 – 2013; President – 2010-2011
2. Irrigation Association Certification Board 2017- Present
3. Urban Agriculture Council Board Member; 2008 – Present
4. United States Golf Association – Green Section Advisory Committee; 2008 – 2009
5. Georgia Certified Landscape Professionals – Advisory Board; 2008 – Present
6. State of Georgia Water Savings Technical Advisory Committee; 2006 – 2008
7. State of Georgia Reclaimed Water Technical Advisory Committee; 2004 – 2006
8. American Society of Landscape Architects Member; 1983 – Present
9. Georgia Golf Course Superintendents Association Member; 1980 – Present
10. Irrigation Association Member; 2000 – Present
Irrigation Consultant Services Inc. was created to be a leader in irrigation design and consultation on projects in golf, park, recreation, commercial and developments in the United States and internationally. The advancement of irrigation water resource development and LEED accredited projects have pushed Irrigation Consultant Services’ techniques for irrigation design and consultation to the forefront of our field. Irrigation Consultant Services, Inc.is involved in cistern, R/O, and reuse/recycled water treatment coordination. Irrigation Consultant Services was awarded the American Society of Irrigation Consultants highest award (Honor Award) for our work in waste water on the Cauley Creek Water Reclamation Plant for the Atlanta Athletic Club, The Lovett School for Water Harvesting, for golf; Belmont Golf Club – Bermuda, and Stone Mountain,Golf Course – Stone Mountain, Georgia as well as for large commercial irrigation on The Sprint World Headquarters, Overland Park, Kansas.