- Verde Design, Inc.
- Company Type
- Professional Design Office
2455 The Alameda, Suite 200Santa Clara, California North 95050United States
Bachelors in Landscape Architecture, California Polytechnic State University, 1978
Licensed Landscape Architect - California No. 2454, Licensed Landscape Architect - Oregon No. 170
Professional Irrigation Consultant, Certified Landscape Irrigation Auditor, WaterSense Partner
- Athletic Fields/complexesCertified Irrigation AuditorCommercial/Industrial/CampusCommunity Development/Master PlanningHousing Development/ResidentialRooftop/UrbanWater Management/Resource Assessment
- Specialities & Project References
- Athletic Fields/complexes
- Grogan Park Sports Complex, Modesto, California
- Santa Clara University All Sports Field, Santa Clara, California
- San Jose Earthquakes Stadium, San Jose, California
- Equity Sandhill and Palo Alto Square, Palo Alto, California
- NVIDIA Corporate Center, Santa Clara, California
- Fremont Hub Shopping Center, Fremont, California
- Community Development/Master Planning
- Rincoada Park Long Range Plan, Palo Alto, California
- Mount Hermon Adventure Park Master Plan & Phase One, Felton, California
- Centennial Plaza Transit Center, Mountain View, California
- Housing Development/Residential
- University of San Francisco Mission Bay Student Housing, San Francisco, California
- Corralitos Creek Townhomes and Apartments, Pajaro, California
- Happy Hollow Zoo and Rooftop Gardens, San Jose, California
- Monterey County Government Center, Salinas, California
- San Jose Convention Center, San Jose, California
- Water Management/Resource Assessment
- Foothill College, Campus Well, Pump and Irrigation System Assessment, Los Alto Hills, California
- Templeton Middle School Well, Pump and Irrigation System Assssment,Templeton, California
- City of Concord Landscape and Irrigation Assessment, Concord, California
- Certified Irrigation Auditor
- Gunderson High School, San Jose, California
Corbin M.E. Schneider is a Landscape Architect licensed in California and Oregon, a Professional Irrigation Consultant, a Certified Landscape Irrigation Auditor, and an EPA WaterSense Partner. His experience includes irrigation projects ranging from parks, sports facilities, open space, recreational facilities, schools, colleges, universities, commercial, retail, housing, transportation, business parks, and corporate campuses. Special design projects have included the extensive use of reclaimed water, water conservation planning, central controlled irrigation systems, air gap pump/tank systems, irrigation system assessments and reports, and writing public agency landscape and irrigation standards & guidelines. Corbin has practiced since 1978 and established CMES Associates, Landscape Architecture & Irrigation Consulting in 1985. He has provided services in California, Oregon, Washington, Idaho, Alaska, and Saudi Arabia.
One of Corbin’s passions is water and energy conservation in the philosophy of, and the design of efficient irrigation systems that utilize the latest technology and design features. In the late 1980s, Corbin was one of the Landscape Architect/Irrigation Consultants on the task force that wrote California’s original “Water Efficiency Landscape Ordinance” (AB 325), the precursor to California’s current “Water Efficiency Landscape Ordinance” (AB 1881).
Now with Verde Design, since 2001, Corbin is an Associate and Senior Landscape Architect, heads up the irrigation consulting/design and standards for the firm. He served as an Instructor for the Landscape Architecture Program at West Valley College, Saratoga, CA and speaks on Water Conservation and Sustainable Landscape design at various venues.
Verde Design is a multi discipline firm of 25 people, made up of Landscape Architects, Irrigation Consultants, Civil Engineers and Construction Managers. Many of our staff have been working together since the mid 1990’s, I joined the firm in 2001. We have two offices; the main office is in Santa Clara, California and our second office is in Folsom which is near Sacramento.
We specialize in recreational, academic and public centered projects and are known as the leading firm in California for our planning and design of athletic fields and sports complexes. We also focus on high tech, university, college and K-12 campus master planning and design, as well as working with a diverse client base on creating, designing and developing sustainable landscape and irrigation systems that are cutting edge and meet or exceed the ever changing state and local ordinances.
Practicing primarily in California, we take the environment and the conservation of our natural resources very seriously. We have a firm foundation and structure of constant learning and intentional training of our staff and clients in real and achievable ways to make a difference in the world around us by the way we all work together as a team to design, install and maintain each project.