- Irrigation Consultant Services, Inc.
- Company Type
- Professional Design Office
715 Ludlow AvenueRochester, Michigan 48307United States
B.A., Sports Management and Communications - University of Michigan - Ann Arbor, MI; Master of Landscape Architecture - University of Georgia - Athens, GA
Certified Irrigation Designer (IA), EPA WaterSense Partner
- Athletic Fields/complexesCommercial/Industrial/CampusCommunity Development/Master PlanningGolf CourseHousing Development/ResidentialRooftop/UrbanWater Management/Resource Assessment
- Specialities & Project References
- Athletic Fields/complexes
- Radecke Park, Baltimore, Maryland
- Lions Club Park, Gwinnett County, Georgia
- East Cobb Sports Complex, Marietta, Georgia
- Buckhead Atlanta, Atlanta, Georgia
- University of Georgia, Athens, Georgia
- University of Maryland, College Park, Maryland
- Community Development/Master Planning
- King Abdullah University of Science and Technology, Thuwal, Saudi Arabia
- Hamad (Doha) International Airport, Doha, Qatar
- Kansas City Tourism District, Kansas City, Missouri
- Golf Course
- Atlanta Athletic Club, Johns Creek, Georgia
- Mystery Valley Golf Club, Dekalb County, Georgia
- The Tryall Club, Jamaica
- Housing Development/Residential
- Woodlands at Baton Rouge, Baton Rouge, Louisiana
- Capitol Place at Southwood, Tallahassee, Florida
- Watersound North, Watersound, Florida
- City Center DC, Washington, D.C.
- Marriott Marquis DC, Washington, D.C.
- Sandridge Energy, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Water Management/Resource Assessment
- Central Park, New York, New York
- City Market 'O', Washington, D.C.
- Railroad Reservation Park, Birmingham, Alabama
I have been with Irrigation Consultant Services, Inc. since 1998. Since that time, I have served the roles of designer, planner and project manager. I have worked on projects throughout the world ranging from small-scale commercial projects to large scale international campus-wide/city-wide planning and design projects.
I began working as an Irrigation Consultant (with ICS) after earning my Master’s degree in Landscape Architecture (University of Georgia – 1999). Along with providing planning and design work, I helped develop the company’s Golf GPS Mapping program.
I am currently on the Board of Director’s for the ASIC (my term Started in April of 2014). I hope to utilize my education in landscape architecture and experience over the past 16+ years as an Irrigation Consultant to influence the continued evolution of the American Society of Irrigation Consultants. My objective is that the ASIC not only keep moving in a direction that shapes the environment within which we work, but also continues to be an organization that helps its members move forward through collaboration, education and advocacy.
Irrigation Consultant Services, Inc. was created in 1985.
Irrigation Consultant Services was created to assist in irrigation design and consultation on projects in golf, recreation, residential and commercial developments in the United States and internationally. The advancement of irrigation water resource development and LEED certified projects has pushed Irrigation Consultant Services’ techniques for irrigation design and consultation to the forefront of our field. I.C.S. is frequently involved in water resource planning, cistern and cistern pumping development, R/O system development, and reuse/recycled water treatment coordination.
Through the years, golf has been a high priority for Irrigation Consultant Services. These services include system master planning/evaluation, system design, water resource development and GPS mapping.
Irrigation Consultant Services was awarded the American Society of Irrigation Consultant’s highest national award (Honor Award) for our work on the Cauley Creek Water Reclamation Plant and the Sprint World Headquarters projects.