- Graber & Associates, LLC
- Company Type
- Professional Design Office
29218 Cotton RoadChesterfield, Michigan 48047United States
Michigan State University, Bachelor of Landscape Architecture, 1986
IA Certified Irrigation designer, Water Manager, Landscape Irrigation Auditor, Texas Landscape Irrigation Irrigator
- Athletic Fields/complexesCommercial/Industrial/CampusHousing Development/ResidentialRooftop/Urban
- Specialities & Project References
- Athletic Fields/complexes
- Ocker Field - Field Hockey Surface (Artificial turf), University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan
- Grosse Isle Public Schools Athletic Fields, Grosse Isle, Michigan
- Lenox Township Athletic Fields, Lenox Township, Michigan
- DTE Headquarters, Detroit, Michigan
- The Mall at University Town Center, Sarasota, Florida
- Henry Ford Community College Campus Redev., Dearborn, Michigan
- Housing Development/Residential
- Sonesta Dunes, Key Biscayne, Florida
- Talis Park - (Various Private Residences), Naples, Florida
- The Peninsula at Miromar Lakes - Phase 1, Miromar Lakes, Florida
- City of Grandville, Grandville, Michigan
- SS Jolley Bridge Causeway, Collier County/Marco Island, Florida
- State Street Streetscape Improvements, Westerville, Ohio
I began my career as an irrigation consultant after graduating from Michigan State University in 1986. I accepted a job offer from Carol Colein as a draftsperson/designer. I knew nothing about irrigation at the time, but through continuous “hands-on” design work, was able to become competent as an irrigation designer for commercial and residential projects. My interest in the irrigation field grew during this time primarily because of the responsibility I was given in Carol’s firm and the encouragement of other professionals in related irrigation fields. In the years that followed, I became an IA Certified Commercial Designer and Water Manager and a Professional Member of ASIC.
On February 1, 2000, I formed my own commercial irrigation design firm, Graber & Associates, LLC, located in suburban Detroit. Project specialties include large residential and commercial projects. My professional certifications have expanded to include IA Certified Landscape Irrigation Auditor and a Texas Licensed Irrigator. I look forward to expanding my role in the irrigation industry beyond being simply a consultant through active involvement in irrigation professional organizations.
Graber & Associates, LLC was founded on February 1, 2000 as an irrigation design and consulting firm specializing in large residential and commercial projects. Currently, Geoff Graber is the company’s sole employee working out of an office in suburban Detroit. The vast majority of projects completed are primarily in the Midwest and Florida although the firm has experience with completing projects in approximately 25 states as well as Canada, Qatar, Puerto Rico, and Mexico.
The focus of the firm is the creation of construction plans and specifications, observation of construction for new commercial irrigation systems, and analysis of existing systems. Graber & Associates, LLC works closely with landscape architects and architects offering irrigation solutions to meet budget and scheduling goals, while providing irrigation design which will support the landscape irrigation requirements from the plant material establishment period through maturity.