Robert W. Beccard, P.E.
- Aqua Engineering, Inc.
- Company Type
- Professional Design Office
- President, Professional Engineer
375 East Horsetooth Road, Bldg. 2-202Fort Collins, Colorado 80525-3196United States
University of Nebraska - Bachelor of Science Agricultural Engineering, Colorado State University - Masters of Science Agricultural Engineering
Registered Professional Engineer: Arizona, Colorado, Florida, Kansas, Louisiana, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, Oklahoma, South Dakota, Texas, Virgina, Washington, Wyoming
National Council of Examiners for Engineering and Surveying - Certified
- AgriculturalAthletic Fields/complexesCommercial/Industrial/CampusCommunity Development/Master PlanningGolf CourseHousing Development/ResidentialRooftop/UrbanWater Management/Resource Assessment
- Specialities & Project References
- Jim Hamm Pond Outlet Works, Longmont, Colorado
- Danny Todd Farms, Crawford, Colorado
- Ganado South Farms (Navajo Nation), Ganado, Arizona
- Athletic Fields/complexes
- Kauffman Stadium, KC Royals MLB, Kansas City, Missouri
- NCAA Soccer & Baseball Fields, USAFA , Colorado Springs, Colorado
- Brownsville Sports Complex, Brownsville, Texas
- Colorado State University, Fort Collins, Colorado
- Colorado College, Colorado Springs, Colorado
- Adams State College, Alamosa, Colorado
- Community Development/Master Planning
- Denver Botanic Gardens, Denver, Colorado
- Centennial Farms Development, Milliken, Colorado
- Fort Logan National Cemetery Water Delivery, Denver, Colorado
- Golf Course
- Pelican Lakes Golf Course, Windsor, Colorado
- Aurora Hills Golf Course, Aurora, Colorado
- Ken McDonald Golf Course, Tempe, Arizona
- Housing Development/Residential
- Harmony Development, Fort Collins, Colorado
- Trail Head Development, Fort Collins, Colorado
- Flying Horse Ranch, Colorado Springs, Colorado
- Flint Hills Discover Center, Manhattan, Kansas
- 1601 Wewatta, Denver, Colorado
- 455 Eye Street, Washington, DC
- Water Management/Resource Assessment
- Denver Parks Irrigation System Inventory, Denver, Colorado
- Denver Public Schools Water Analysis, Denver, Colorado
- Southern Colorado National Cemetery, Colorado Springs, Colorado
I have over 30 years in the irrigation industry. With a background in engineering, I enjoy solving water related problems whether it be for irrigation, pumping systems or water features. I especially enjoy solving complex hydraulic and water application problems. I have had the opportunity to work on projects in 45 different states and countries in Europe, the Middle East and Asia. I bring wealth of experience and perspective to each project. I am interested in the use of alternative water sources and making irrigation sustainable as the world population grows.
I am currently involved in the Colorado Water Innovation Cluster as a member of the Board of Directors; American Society of Agricultural and Biological Engineers US Technical Advisory Group as a technical expert for International Standards; and with a team of engineers developing a tool to evaluate water improvements at a site to community levels to achieve the goal of water use neutrality (net zero water).
Aqua Engineering is staffed by agricultural and civil engineers and Irrigation Association accredited designers with backgrounds in irrigation and water resources. With 39 years in the industry, Aqua Engineering has earned a reputation for applying a standard of high quality to all its work and is at the forefront in irrigation engineering and water management. We have offices in Fort Collins, CO and Phoenix, AZ. We have completed projects in 45 different states and countries in Europe, the Middle East and Asia.
We are experienced in agricultural and landscape irrigation and have worked for all forms of irrigation systems from drip to center pivots. Our work covers all types of applications including agricultural, golf, cemeteries, universities, housing developments, professional athletic complexes, irrigation pumping systems, water feature mechanical systems and water treatment systems. We are well suited to the study of alternative water sources for large irrigated sites.
Aqua Engineering is a long time member of the Irrigation Association, American Council of Engineering Companies and American Society of Agricultural and Biological Engineers.